Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please read through the following Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. They comprise the terms on which the purchaser (“you”) is permitted to purchase items from Gumnut Entertainment Pty Ltd(“us”, also referred to as “we” and “our”) on this website.
If you submit an order for any item advertised for sale on this Website, this shall be taken to constitute acceptance by you of these Terms:
- The sale and purchase of products via this website is governed by a contract between you and us, formed when you have placed an order, your order has been accepted by us, payment has been confirmed by PayPal, and you have been sent confirmation. Please note: as soon as we confirm your order, it will enter our electronic system and we will be unable to prevent it being dispatched to you.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on electronic goods (ebooks) unless the supplied file is faulty.
- ebooks are supplied as .epub and .mobi files. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a copy of an appropriate software necessary for viewing the ebook.
- Any purchase of an ebook file entitles the purchaser to TWO downloads of that file, which may be shared between any device(s) owned by and registered to that purchaser. Please DO NOT make illegal copies of your ebook files. This is considered a breach of copyright.
- All products listed and sold via this website are copyrighted to ©Gumnut Entertainment Pty Ltd
- The premises for delivery will be the address supplied by the purchaser at the time of purchase. In the case of ebooks, this shall be the email address supplied by the purchaser
- In the case of ebooks, permission is granted to download TWO copies of an ebook to installed readers or applications registered in the purchasers name, for use by the purchaser at any time, provided that:
- the ebook is not distributed or transmitted over any network or communication line
- the ebook is used for personal entertainment only;
- the ebook is not copied or modified in any way;
- All ebook files supplied are safe for download and do not carry any malware which could harm or otherwise damage or render inoperable the purchaser’s ereader/computer. However, all ebook files are purchased at the purchaser’s risk.
- Gumnut Entertainment cannot be held responsible for the loss of ebook files or any of our products, after their initial receipt. ebook files are subsequently stored at the purchaser’s risk, accidentally deleted/damaged files cannot be replaced by Gumnut Entertainment unless such loss or damage is on the part of Gumnut Entertainment.